Tuesday 25 September 2012

Shoes Of The Week 25/09/12 - Office Stitch Up


Hello again

I hope you have all checked out my last post showing off what I bought in the New Look sale.

Things are really getting busy round here as I make sure everything is in order before I zoom off on saturday. My bags are now packed (sadly only room for 8 pairs of my extensive shoe collection) and train tickets are booked. It really has seemed a long time coming now so I can't wait to meet new people and discover the capital.

I am also currently composing a "London Bucket List". Things I want to see and do whilst I live and study in London so if you habe any suggestions feel free to comment or tweet me at @MissGoody2s.

This weeks shoes are from Office and look fabulous !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week are these Office Stitch Up Red Suede Shoes


 
 
Aren't they adorable ?! I imagine if snow white needed shoes then these would be the ones for her.
 
With a large bow detail to the front they draw the eye to your feet and add a bit of girly fun to an outfit. The small heel is enough to give a bit of added height and the cut out finishes them off nicely.
 
If red isn't the colour for you then they also come in black which makes them great for the office or for matching with a multitude of clothing.
 
They also go up to a UK size 9 which is even better for larger footed ladies (like me) who can sometimes struggle to find good heels , let alone shoes.
 
At £65 for leather uppers and lining these are great value for money. The only downside I can find is that you have to slip these on rather than fasten them to fit making them slightly troublesome for wider feet as the band may not expand enough to fit in the size you need.
 
I will certainly keep my eye out for these the next time I'm instore so I can find my size and buy these beauties.

Overall I give an 8 / 10


GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment