Tuesday 14 August 2012

Shoes of the Week 14/08/12 - New Look Blace Lace Court Shoe

Hey Guys

So I'm getting a bit nervous now as my A-Level results are out on Thursday which means I will finally know where I'm heading in September but I'm also quite excited because the wait is almost over. I'll let you know later this week how I do and where I'm going to be based for the next 9 months to 3 years.

But it's that time of the week again and I'm really excited to share this weeks pair of shoes with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Shoes of the week are Black lace pointed court shoes from New Look


I spotted these a couple of months ago on the website but they disappeared by the time I had decided to get them. Black lace is always a winner with me and black shoes are a wardrobe classic so imagine finding these beauties.

They are described as a court shoe but also have the hint of a slipper style. The medium size heel makes these great for transitioning from day to night and the lace gives a certain aspect of elegance. The lace design is flowery but not overly so and covers the whole shoe apart from the heel. They also seem to have a bit of a 20s/vintage feel which creates a unique look when wearing them.

At £24.99 these shoes are surprisingly affordable and I feel you definitely get more than your moneys worth. However they are only available on the website and in flagship stores so if you fancy them you have to be quick !

Overall I give 8 / 10 as beautiful shoes which are well made but not very practical for rainy english weather.

See you soon

GoodyTwoShoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment