Tuesday 24 July 2012

Shoes of the Week 24/07/12 - Red Or Dead Glitter Boots

Hi all

This is my new regular feature which I'm hoping you will enjoy. As you are probably aware I love shoes and so this is where I will pick a certain pair that I either own or are lusting over for the week and give them a review based on my experiences with the pair, brand , price, etc...

The pair that I have picked for this week aren't the ones I originally planned to do but after going out window shopping this morning I had to pick this pair (You'll soon see why).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes of the week this week are Red or dead dazzle glitter boots.



These are probably the most fabulous pair of shoes I've ever seen !

2012 is a big year for the UK as we've had the Queens Jubilee and the Olympics is coming up in just 3 days so why not show your support by wearing the Union flag.
Alright I will admit these are a bit more spice girls than sophisticated but they will certainly grab the attention of everyone in the room.

Speaking from experience with Red Or Dead personally I don't think that you can rival the quality of these shoes. Every pair that I own are long lasting , comfy and durable. However, this quality does come with an expensive price tag (£100) . If you can't afford this then most UK high street brands are now offering a union flag designed shoe and some cheaper versions can be found in markets and on line.

This design is only available at Schuh and after handling them for about 10 minutes in the shop I would definitely say they are worth the money. The platform at the front balances the high heel out nicely to allow for easy walking, the blue glitter seems fixed to the shoe so you don't have to worry about leaving a trail and the gradient on the feet allows for your legs and feet to be shown off nicely without too much pain. The downside to these shoes is that the boots tend to run narrow across the width of the foot and the small heel will only take a small amount of wear before considering re-heeling.

Overall I would give a 9 / 10 - loosing 1 point due to the fact I will never be able to afford them on a student budget.


Speak Soon


GoodyTwoShoes x 

No comments:

Post a Comment